Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A Very Brief Report From Your Ambassador to Another Planet

Here is the extremely condensed summary of my Chicon 8 report, in the style of Grant Morrison’s All-Star Superman:

  • Made friends.
  • Forged alliances. 
  • Plotted the destruction of my enemies.
  • Partied like a rockstar. 

I had a wonderful time, and I wish (more of) you could have made it. A bigger and better report of the trip will be posted in a couple of days, after my ears stop ringing and the laundry gets washed.

(And also: I will neither confirm nor deny that there may be video of me dancing somewhere on the Internet.)

2 comments:

Leslie R. said...

I am so happy you were able to enjoy and indulge in Chicon 8.
I hope you partied for us all (Past and present)...
And/or at least had a heck a lot of fun!

Carrie said...

Yeah, that! ^^^