Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Research Reminder

Still AWOL for the time being.

In the meantime, since I get these requests on a fairly regular basis, I just wanted to remind you that it’s not necessary to ask my permission to use anything on this site for your documentation or research needs.

All that I ask is that you note where you got your data from. Just like you did the last time you wrote a research paper!

I can’t guarantee that the judge will take my word as final: I’ve gotten into some… interesting arguments with some of my fellow hobbyists over the years about some of the finer (and not so fine) points of Breyer History.

Also, there are a number of posts that probably no longer as accurate as they should be, and should be updated with new or fresher research.

Time, of course, is the issue here: I’m still struggling to schedule time for things like showering and sleeping, and this situation isn’t going to change until at least the middle of October.

Plus there are over 1000 posts and nearly a million words to filter through. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Well, maybe a personal assistant might, but I can’t afford one of those. And while her spelling skills are top notch, Vita’s reading comprehension aren’t.  

If you absolutely need to get the most up-to-date data, I’ll accommodate when and where I can. Might take a couple of days for me to see your request. And a couple of days to answer after that, depending on my state of mind.

Keep having fun while I’m away!

No comments: